Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 52)

Cell phones vs landlines - Good luck

Posted: Dec 7th, 2017 - 7:45 pm In Reply to: Cell phone - MT

I also have my landline bundled with my internet for around 20 a month and have considered dropping it. It’s VOIP so when the internet goes down so does the phone service which I’ve never liked and one reason to keep a cell for emergency backup. I suppose there have been studies but I think the cell phone brain tumor connection is overblown unless you have your phone to your head 24/7. I have hands free Bluetooth in my car and have my cell phone paired with my audio system. You can always get a headset or use it on speaker and there are a lot of things you can do with a smart phone that don’t require texting but to each their own. I don’t work at home so that would probably weigh on a person’s decision regarding phone service, but I’m getting off on a tangent. Everyone does what works best for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)