Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 61)

To ADT MT2 - Swifty

Posted: Dec 1st, 2017 - 1:36 pm In Reply to: ADH MT2 - Happy for you

Amen to that sister!! A blessing in disguise indeed. I don’t know what it was about that place but I just wasn’t feeling it there for some reason. Maybe it was their pettiness, I don’t know. They are obviously still up to their tasteless cowardly ways. By that I mean they had the gall to give you such news in an email at such an inappropriate time and fashion. You would think they would care enough to have a conference call and address this so that they could answer questions and ease everyone’s mind especially given that fact that they had a crew of workers who could do the work well. This is the thanks everyone got....a tasteless email the day after a holiday. They just love hiding behind those emails. So tasteless ADH. No class at all. What a way to tell your employees you just sold them off to the devil. So sorry for you fellow MTs but what can you expect from selfishness and greed. Good luck in your future endeavors especially with MModel. You’re going to need it considering the abuse you’re about to walk into.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)