Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Oh snap! This board is LIT with AHD/MModal stuff! - Hayseed

Posted: Nov 29th, 2017 - 1:32 am In Reply to: How can Alliance merge with M Modal when the work - belongs to the hospital and not Alliance??

I haven't been on here since MTI/DeVenture days because it gave me some virus that just about destroyed my PC! Painful lesson learned and now I am using my phone.

Anyway, damn. That's all I have to say about it all. I am sad but knew it was coming, just hoped it wouldn't happen for another few years. I was just starting to get my personal and professional life figured out (after 6 or so years!). I'm slow like that.

I always said I'd go down with the ship and so here I am, but I'm wearing an MModal life vest in the hopes it temporarily keeps me afloat until I find greener pastures, which will definitely be in another direction.

This career, and the MTSO that a lot of people on MTStars are sh*tting on, have has indeed served me well over the years and I honestly have nothing bad to say about them and would totally work for them again if I had to do it all over.

I wish everyone nothing but the best in whatever they decide to do. Life is a garden. Dig it. Or smoke it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)