Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 32)

MTSO - AHD MT

Posted: Nov 27th, 2017 - 8:55 am In Reply to: Hospital - MT

I heard that MModal expects 99.7 accuracy also. Not that I would not expect from myself to be that good but I am not perfect by any means. I guess I will probably be one of the first ones fired since sometimes I do not meet that QA score. I make mistakes, not always but I have been known to and I have always passed with Alliance because they expect the standard across the board 98%. I have always been much higher than that but sometimes not as high as 99.7 if I had a few mistakes on a review. I just do not know what I am going to do. It is just so scary to think I am getting forced to work for MModal now and probably fired soon after. You look at their board and it is just awful what is said about the company. I am literally sick over this. I am not a negative person whatsoever but I cannot see anything positive about working for this new company. They send the work overseas and then you sit with no work and no paycheck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)