Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 62)

O-M-G Looks like KARMA bit Some A$$ - Karma

Posted: Nov 27th, 2017 - 9:58 pm In Reply to: How can Alliance merge with M Modal when the work - belongs to the hospital and not Alliance??

Hmmmm. MModal, really AHD? Boy I’m really glad to be out of your company. I think I dodged quite a bullet. Guess you term-noticed the wrong people earlier this year. I knew something strange was going on in that company. No need to make excuses for your own failure. I warned you MTs in there and all you could do is suck up to those “wonderful” managers who cared so deeply for you. It really shows how much they care. Bet you would take all those kind words back if you could. My, my, who would have ever thought? Lol!!! By the way, did I mention I LOVE my new job? I guess karma really did pay you a visit AHD, or should I say, MModal... Lol!!!! Good luck people. You will need it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)