Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

MM take over - Horrible

Posted: Nov 25th, 2017 - 9:50 pm In Reply to: Question for those who have gone through this - MT24

When that happened to me about 3 years ago, and it has gotten much worse since then, we were promised the moon! We would keep our same accounts from the hospital, great program to work in, blah, blah, blah. Oh yeah and the "potential" to make very good money and full benefits.

I lasted 6 months. The first 2 were great, then I got transferred to other accounts. The accounts that I had been doing just disappeared and then everything got so ugly. I was forewarned from another MM employee, but didn't listen; wish I would have, because I could have collected UE and found something decent and out of MT. I got out of MT, but I felt like I really made a bad choice going with MM.

I must say though, I never experienced the NJA like I read about now, so take that into consideration.

Good Luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)