Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I did not hate them AT FIRST but that soon changed - bad investment

Posted: Nov 24th, 2017 - 7:13 pm In Reply to: Yeah - NCMT

I loved it at first, but then all of a sudden more and more work piled on and expected to make calls within seconds, dont try to help any patient with anything, make appointment in under five minutes, even if there are four kids to schedule, none have the correct insurance in. Their system constantly boots you off without you knowing it and that is how you keep track of your hours, and they will not pay you for it, tell you to call IT. If i called IT every single time, my whole 8 hours would be IT. IT just blames it on the internet speed. i say bull pucky. They have a que manager that is downright rude and treats you like you are stupid and beneath her and it was not work the stress of having to ask to go to the bathroom and waiting for the okay. sometimes i just put myself unavailable and went because they did not answer back in a timely fashion, even though you asked in timely fashion. whoever runs this company has no clue.... They make you sign an agreement to pay back the training if you "leave" within 6 months, not just quit, but "Leave." someone was fired and they still took their last check. and the headphones suck. they are uncomfortable and are no different from other cheaper models, but you are required to by them. i think they get some kind of kickback or something. One more thing, their insurance - OUTRAGEOUS - so expensive that if you only work that job, you still qualify for a tax credit on the healthcare exchange. high deductible no vision or dental coverage, you have to buy that separately. I was so stressed out and my financial situation got worse, not better with that higher wage they offer (so they say).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)