Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

"You can fool some of the people all the time." - Because they WANT to be.

Posted: Nov 21st, 2017 - 12:24 pm In Reply to: I have lost my Nuance Outsourced account - tired MT

Everyone who's entered this field for the past several years (and more!) has done so against the strong, knowledgeable advice of people in this field. Like so many of us, I've invested long hours in warnings. Oh, well. I like to assume they meant something, that a lot of people took them and left.

By the way, it's not just us. The current congress, controlled by some megawealthy groups, looks as if THEY've decided they do not need millions of We the People at all. Imagine. Not just us, workers at all levels. Scientists for instance. They're cutting out a bunch of grants to higher education, can hire those from overseas, education paid for by other taxpayers. Even interest on crippling student loans will no longer be deductible.

This is all part of entering the era of the "end of work" -- as we know it. We're in that transition big time. The future, thanks to incredible levels of productivity, can be an era of unprecedented wellbeing for all of us in general, but the transition is going to be far rockier than expected.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)