Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Reorganization is just their fancy term for too many people - LDSMT

Posted: Nov 17th, 2017 - 9:34 am In Reply to: Maybe ask on the healthcare documentation FB - page. Noel seems to post there.

Every time this happens people want to know who is being targeted. I have never believed there is a specific target, because it is always so random. I don't believe there is any reorganization, but rather just NJA every day and too many MTs. Yes, they may be moving people to different groups to even out the workload, but that is not a true reorganization, just shifting of resources from one group to another.

This doesn't explain why they always seem to be hiring at the same time, but I know there is always a lot of turnover so I think they are always rehiring to cover the new hires that don't stick around.

If they were truly reorganizing, there is a lot of middle management here that we could do without, which would be more financially beneficial. MTs are the only employees that earn only what they actually produce.

I'm certain that can't be said about the upper echelons of this company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)