Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I agree too - sm

Posted: Nov 8th, 2017 - 3:34 pm In Reply to: I'm not sure I understand why there are 4 dislikes to this post? - n/m

This is the email that was sent "verbatim" lol (copied and pasted)

"Just wanted to provide some clarification, in case it was not already clear. When we have a provider/account that is Qualified Verbatim, THAT MEANS EVERYTHING IS VERBATIM, INCLUDING PUNCTUATION. IF THEY DO NOT DICTATE A PERIOD, WE ARE NOT TO TRANSCRIBE ONE…even at the end of a sentence. Same goes for commas…even to separate items in a list. The ONLY exceptions to this are that when they say ‘period’ we are to transcribe the actual period and not the word ‘period’ (same for commas,etc.), and we are not to transcribe side-conversations, background noise, coughs, yawns, umms/uhhs, etc. Please keep this in mind when typing for Dr. XXX (verbatim dictator on XXX). ASR does NOT pick up her text correctly. It is up to us to make sure her reports are typed correctly. While this is being sent in regard to XXX, it applies to any dictator/account marked as qualified verbatim."

Do they realize how stupid that is??? And I agree that I don't want my name/number/or anything identifying me as one who types/edits such nonsense.

Wonder if it's just this PC that interprets qualified verbatim this way?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)