Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I know I've seen posts in past here about this - can not legally make you go IC

Posted: Oct 6th, 2017 - 6:54 pm In Reply to: Is anybody meeting Imedx requirement? Is it even possible? - Concerned

Don't know if it varies by state but I recall several posts around the time imedx implemented that insane requirement where people were gettimg UE due to this (being made OR or IC). Below is a link to one thread, or just search "imedx unemployment." Also, I've been researching TAA, and imedx has an approved case TAA #90216 amd 90216A for Amphion that is approved for TAA benefits through July 18, 2018. On one site, I saw that the requirement for TAA is being laid off, displaced OR having income decreased. (I wish I would have known that when they first changed the pay scale and back when they stealthily stopped paying for headings and subheadings in Triton.) You may want to check with your UE office to see if you get UE benefits or even contact the TAA person for your state. I can't hurt. Personally, I'm thinking of going IC or PT anyway. I'm fed up and burned out.

LINK/URL: click here for link to past post

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)