Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

No it's not possible - Rebecca

Posted: Oct 11th, 2017 - 10:44 pm In Reply to: Is anybody meeting Imedx requirement? Is it even possible? - Concerned

It is not you. I am making around $6 an hour. I was forced to go PT awhile ago, which was fine with me because I didn't want to work FT and not get any PTO. I just got a PT job somewhere else and as soon as I am sure it will work out I am quitting Imedx. I thought I would stick around no matter what, that I could take it, but you can only take so much feeling like a failure every day making such little money. I reached out to my supervisor who assured me that many employees are making decent money, which I don't believe to be at all true. I never thought I would leave my working from home job, but it's not so bad out in the real world, being around people who are understanding and nice and patient with me trying to learn new things. Just please know this is not a problem with you, it is this awful company!!!!!! I wish you luck in the future!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)