Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 63)

IMEDX Unemployment - WC

Posted: Feb 20th, 2017 - 12:24 am

For everyone's information.  I was made an IC, getting not enough at my slave wages to pay all my bills, so applied to help out while looking for another job.  I told the adjudicator who calls to finalize everything that I could apply other companies as IC but problem is I need more and different equiipment and/or software as no one pays and I cannot buy that.  She told me that IC is not necessarily IC and that IRS determines that....so I think I wrote that in another post.  Took 4-5 weeks, but it all went through and I received a check yesterday and will get one weekly now. SO happy.  So if you have not applied, do it and I WISH I had done it a longggg time ago.  I applied on line which was a pain cause there was no place for IC but I just answered as best I could and then when they called me, they will clean it all up for you and tell you what to do.  When you claim weekly too, they want to know by hour and of course we go by line and so I put in hours worked and then took my lines multiplied by cents per line and that is the amount I put in, and they wrote me this letter saying I was making less than minimum wage, hahah, hello! I know! and so when the adjusticator called, explained and that and I was told to  just keep reporting as is, so get this, working 4 hours a day (that is all work I can get) at 4 cents a line, 8 when I do traditional which is rarely, in 3 days I made 67.00 seriously!  

Anyway APPLY and also Employment office has access to a ton of jobs.w

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)