Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

The fruits of our labor hijacked by management - Pitiful

Posted: Sep 1st, 2017 - 1:38 am In Reply to: Even my family wants me out - MT

I am nearing retirement and after talkign to an old friend, realize how this industry has shortchanged it's long-time work force, the ones of us utilized to program VR, start new accounts, come in and clear work out of TAT, devoted personal time to bettering company (I think of YOG here). Abandoned to live on social security and more struggle. Those in my circle are living off their pensions, this one in particular was 1/4 of million dollars after 30 years with telelphone company as cable guy. Why him and not me? I worked just as hard albeit indoors but at the end of the day, it is comparable.

Our industry was hijacked and I believe globalists in charge of health information is a reason for worry. Imagine being denied a loan because the bank knows you've just tested positive for hepatitis C. It could change terms of the loan.

Feeling cheated is horrible in itself. But abandoned I am. They have made certain that we not organize and replace AAMT, because they know they are living off our life's work like parasites. It is truly a crime but gets so little attention thanks to the doctors who, for some reason, resent us for typing their work, maybe recording their possible failures, I do not know, but it is there and getting rid of us like we are locust or dreaded disease has been them for many decades. The creation of an unnecessary middle management which leached it's ill-gotten rewards for existing by stealing it from us. A union would have been the only thing to keep them from sending us into the lower class while having the knowledge of a skilled worker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)