Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

No favors, sorry - I did my best

Posted: Aug 31st, 2017 - 1:34 pm In Reply to: Do us all a favor - memls

I tried very hard to do a good job, which wasn't good enough. I tried to work as much as I could, but always had NJA after two reports. I tried to wade through the bad dictations, sending in QA markers, so I wouldn't mess up, which didn't do me any good either. I got my pay check and saw what a pittance I was making, but stayed with it, only to be picked to death, told I was on my last QA or let go, etc. Complain, you bet your behind. These jobs are horrible and the pay is horrible and the treatment is horrible. By the way, I did find another job outside of MT, so I wouldn't be reliable on this sweat shop mentality, perhaps you should do the same or are you that type of MT that sits at a computer all day long, because you just "love your job." Wow, you go for it. I will be gone soon anyway and for the jobs that I leave, that means more work for you, because from what I have read here, MS is out of work constantly!

As the saying goes, "have a nice day."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)