Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Do us all a favor - memls

Posted: Aug 31st, 2017 - 11:17 am In Reply to: Yes it is them - Do not care any longer

so if this is just a few extra bucks and you are going to have that attitude do us all a favor and just quit already! Some of us actually NEED whatever money we can get to pay our actual bills and to be able to eat. Maybe you are one of the reasons we are ready to lose our big account because jobs are going TAT because "oh no its an ESL doc! I'm going to sign off because I can't do them!" Honestly its people like you who are an embarrassment to the field. Ya I get the pay is crappy but ya know what? Apparently it doesn't bother people enough to quit and find better paying jobs! You know why? Because everyone is too comfy and cozy working out of their homes to actually quit. They would rather just come on here and complain. I'm sure I will get flack for this post but I really don't care. I am sick and tired of all the whiners...like I said IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR JOB AND WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PAY PLEASE QUIT!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)