Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Not sure how long you've been gone but it's better not worse the last few months. - geesh

Posted: Aug 31st, 2017 - 12:41 pm In Reply to: Stay away - from Keystrokes

Yes, there were some late checks by a day or two. I think some were three days, but only a few and they've been on time for months now. Of course the negative bashers come out when Keystrokes is mentioned.

Here's what's great about Keystrokes: I am paid more than others offered me and I have enough work to be full time. I get benefits and can use them. The health insurance is expensive for a family but the deductible, office visits and Rx are all low. I ask for PTO and get it. My dental and vision insurance are great, much better than my husband's company's plan.

During the Nuance crash, Keystrokes picked up several accounts. Some were permanent and some temporary but we were paid extremely well to type on them; for one, I was paid 15 cpl, no matter how much I did.

Communication is great. I don't get bothered by my manager, but we do get updates on things we need to know, including when the checks were late.

My manager is great; she is friendly, moved me to an account that was better hours for me when I asked and is there when I need her.

I can pick up the phone and get a live person, no matter what day or time it is.

I get offered OT and paid OT when I work it.

I love my account. I don't really know much about my back-up account because I am busy on my primary.

It's an eScription account.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)