Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 38)

Working so hard for nothing it seems - I am totally spent

Posted: Aug 24th, 2017 - 12:18 pm In Reply to: Right there with you. I would spend a horrible amount of time trying - NJshore

It is good to see these posts and that others feel the same way I do about working for these companies. They have taken a decent job and destroyed it in every sense of the word. There is no pride in what we do any longer, we just churn it out. I used to love to research words and phrases, not any more! Nope, time is money and I don't get paid enough. Even though all I have to do is google it and at times I do, it takes my time and I am not compensated for it. QA is, so let them have it. I feel we are like the MTs in India, subpar wages and almost impossible working conditions, so we transcribe it the best we can and leave it to QA to clean up. That is what this job has become and for one, that is exactly what I do.

You want experienced MTs at almost 100% quality, inputting demographics that should be done by a clinic/hospital clerk and yet you pay us, maybe $10/hour and then complain that we are not meeting TAT or there are "too many errors." What nerve!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)