Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I work for them - Same ole stuff

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2017 - 3:29 pm In Reply to: Mediscribes - Anyone working for them

Work in Fluency, which is okay, could be worse, work is okay, but I am picked to death by QA. They change up the sentences even though what is there makes sense and inconsistent about things. I don't think I am going to make it and I really don't care. I worked for Skyscription and went through the same thing and I think I am just done with being an MT. No matter what I do, they tear it apart. I hear one thing and they change it and mark it as an error. I have to listen and listen to the numbers, which no matter how many times you listen, you just can't figure it out or acronyms. I put a QA marker for the slightest thing and I still get beaten up by them. It just brings you down to the point that what in the heck do you people want? Do these QA people just sit on their high horses and pick apart reports? I am beginning to think so.

Also we are constantly berated about TAT. They set the bar at 2 hours. That would be fine if I were an employee and working a regular shift, but you log on, NJA. Are we just supposed to sit at the computer all day and night long to accommodate them, apparently so. Demands, demands and yet when it is NJA that's our loss. The demographics which we aren't paid for, we are responsible for. I had a report with the wrong patient put in and the dictator was oblivious. I left it for QA stating as much. Why aren't they held accountable. Oh yeah, that's right, we scum and they are the cream!

I am not going to look for any more MT jobs, no more and when this one goes, that's it for me. I really do feel my heart isn't in it any longer, especially with the low pay, IC status, etc.

What a nightmare this job has turned into. Thank you so much MM and Nuance, you are the culprits who started this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)