Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

MTSOs - They have killed our line of work

Posted: Aug 21st, 2017 - 12:04 am In Reply to: Mostly I am sick of the MTSOs who wont stick up for us but we - are the ones who make their money. sm

I totally agree. Not only do they not stick up for us, they treat us like dirt. The big ones, MM and Nuance are into software, but these other places aren't, so what are they going to do? Just close up shop I guess and figure it was a good run and move on and leave so many lives in disarray and broke!

The day is going to come eventually, and they will be stuck with India and SR. They get what they deserve, that is, if they are still around. Just like telephone operators and other jobs taken over by technology, this will be what happens to MTs as well. We will become extinct!

Also hospitals don't care either. Put some sort of documentation in there. They have disclaimers on the bottom of reports, stating it may not be accurate. That is what kills me with these companies being so set on perfection and picking reports apart beyond belief. It is a documentation and for the most part, rather accurate I would say; better than straight SR that's for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)