Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 30)

Imedx leaving sad sad - WC

Posted: Aug 19th, 2017 - 7:34 am

Sad day when after 23 years of MT work, my income went from starting 12 cents a line up to 16, work as much as you want, bonus time down to NO bonus or at least one impossible to get unless you want to work 14 hour days, 4 cents a line and 8 if lucky . Gave notice and you would think after that many years I would leave with at least an appreciation of my service but no, just a formal "I am in receipt of _____ resignation...."  BUT when my supervisor leaves, an email goes out asking for everyone to wish her good luck. Only one person I do not know from a dept the notice went too had the kindness to send a good luck in the future note.  I am letting my old supervisors of which 2 are left I know of from TTM that I am leaving, I know they will respond. Man I miss that company, best one ever was, got treated like a human, made sure we were happy.  Oh well, off to a new career.  Oh I made 147 dollars in 2 weeks last pay period sitting all day, checking back, looking for work.  Get out while you can!  Here is a good book to Read for your ways to start changing things "The Barefoot Investor" By Scott Pape.  Left this job because of him and continuing what he says to do.  Take care, last day is August 31 and I am SOOOOOO happy! 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)