Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Classifieds Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 30)

Stedman's Word Books - Question

Posted: Aug 12th, 2017 - 10:50 am

Does anyone know if I should bother trying to sell my Stedman's Word Books on here? I don't want to deal with EBay and all that. I'm curious as to if they'd even sell, what with the Internet these days and things. They're also old, latest being maybe 2007---but I think they are timeless; not much changes in disease phrases and things.

I know I can do book rate (now called media rate) for shipping, but even though these books are paperback, they're pretty heavy! Probably 2-4 lbs each.

What are your thoughts? If anyone knows they're interested, feel free to write to me, and we'll figure out if it's worth it for all. I have about 16 books, so pretty much all the specialties are covered. I am not selling dictionaries or drug books.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)