Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

The truth - truthseeker

Posted: Aug 11th, 2017 - 7:01 pm In Reply to: It was never their intention to pay which is why - they refuse to say which platform

I have a novel idea. How about Nuance tells the truth? I would know the truth if I heard it. I already know you extrapolated our pay correctly because you posted it in our timesheets and then at the last minute you changed it. So I know you knew what the right thing was to do. But somehow the day before payday you changed your mind. I am guessing it was because you saw the bottom line figure and you did not want to cut that big of a payroll check.Funny this is, you could have just told the truth. You could have said because we were hacked and the waves are a little high right now, we are asking you to consider taking your bonus out in PTO or installments or whatever. Lying and subverting and ducking and maneuvering makes it 100 times worse for us. We would know the truth if you told it. But you still cannot tell the truth. THAT is what is sickening. We are all grown ups here. Why don't you have the brass ovaries to stand up and tell who was supposed to get what originally, who got what, and who is getting what and pay the people what you promised them which is the only decent (not to mention legal and ethical) thing to do? You can mitigate your damages by being transparent. It is never too late.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)