Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: IC worker.. (Views: 45)

I will tell you her first post on here described how she had to - shut her business down before SM

Posted: Aug 6th, 2017 - 10:11 pm In Reply to: Reviews - Pollyanna

and open up again under another name. HUGE RED FLAG.

She also got work years ago from a big national and she outsourced it to India, and that caused a huge problem. If you google her name you should find the article, this happened maybe back in 2008 or so? I cant recall unless I go pull up the article again.

She also has only speech wreck, no typing, but her contract offers both wage scales. How scatterbrained is that? There are also several errors in the contract as well.

Me? I'd pass. It wont last, what work you do get from her. I believe its the Imedx work? Check on that, if you dare take the job. I wouldnt.

But that's just me. I'm watching and choosing VERY CAREFULLY what MT work I go with nowdays until I can get out of this mess altogether.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)