Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yes but why Milner and why now - MT45

Posted: Aug 5th, 2017 - 5:20 pm In Reply to: I think all they want is the money and they - do not care how they get it

They were not using this type of management before. Why now. Most places went VR years ago and many are returning to straight typing because of the poor VR errors and the lesson learned by the Nuance problem. It seems to me that Milner will quickly learn that their MTs will all leave them stranded and if they do hire more (they really expect great quality and experience) people they will have to settle for less experience and quality. This will cause a vicious circle and the client will not be happy with lack of TAT, poor quality, etc. All for what? It would make more sense to learn from what happened to other companies and rather than reinventing the wheel instead of doing this poor VR with cutting wages in half and losing most of the present talent keep straight typing but use a different bonus method. This way people will TAT quick, there will be great quality, and the client will get the lower prices b/c more work is being churned out due to bonuses for quality. Bypass this VR and turn around. Learn from the past! Keep your good transcriptionists. At least that's my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)