Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Here's part of the problem: They don't factor in expanders - SM

Posted: Aug 5th, 2017 - 11:17 am In Reply to: Milner what is going on.. - MT45

They don't factor in expanders when they decide rates. They simply cut the pay in half. If they were to stop and think, they would realize that yes, maybe we can edit twice as fast as we can type (without expanders), but you can probably edit only about 1/3 as fast as you can with expanders. Not that any of these huge companies really care about us, but I can remember a time when they did. Rate was straight 0.11 and editing 0.08. It's not really okay that we have to accept this. Before anyone says hey stop complaining and get out, I am getting out. I'm going back to school for my second bachelor's in nursing. It's too bad because I used to adore my job. Now I hate it. I know a lot of you feel this way too. It's like we don't matter, and that is a really hard feeling to get over, no matter who you are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)