Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

long time patient first - anon

Posted: Aug 2nd, 2017 - 6:58 pm In Reply to: Patient First Experience - From New Employee

hello, i am glad your are finding your time at PF to be good. i have been there almost 10 years. I love that i don't have a schedule. you really do not have to contact anyone day to day, you work when you want as long as you get your lines. get on at 5:00 am and are done by 9:00 am (when you have been there a bit and know your doctors, etc) or sleep in and get on at 8:00 pm and work late - doesn't matter.

also, you work a M-F schedule. no weekends! we are never, ever out of work. in fact, you will get annoyed if you have to work OT because the work is backed up. you get to pick which holidays you want to work and they are paid at triple time. you must pick 3 holidays per year, 1 being thanksgiving or christmas, and then 1 in the 1st part of the year and 1 in the 2nd part of the year so, i am working christmas and also picked new years day and labor day. did i say triple time pay? its awesome!

you get benefits too. health insurance, life insurance, PTO (i get 19 days a year), long and short term disability, and other things you can sign up for. best transcription job out there!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)