Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I don't care what they had to overcome - Val

Posted: Jul 30th, 2017 - 12:42 am In Reply to: ESLs - antique MT

they're here taking American money, speaking to Americans and Americans can't understand them. So what good are they? I'm not sure there is a doctor shortage -- that may be another claim to import hospitalists on H1B visas to benefit the hospital. If these doctors are so damn smart, they can pull an Eliza Dolittle and learn to enunciate so they can be understood. I really think there is an element of arrogance -- that they don't have to change; that they've come here to make money to send back to the old country -- sort of an individual colonialism ploy.
And if there is an actual doctor shortage, then Americans need to solve this problem themselves and that would start with free medical school. Who knows how many potential doctors have despaired of the $200K price tag and the student loan horror stories.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)