Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: IC worker.. (Views: 31)

I don't know - BUT

Posted: Jul 28th, 2017 - 3:59 pm In Reply to: Lost accounts - mtsayswhat

I continue to look at local part-time jobs just in case. (Just went part-time) Today at the grocery store, the wait in line was much loooonger than usual, and turned out there was no bagger. The cashier complained to me that they hire the baggers, but they never last. Something about being a teenager and not wanting to follow through... Since I live in a state that voted in a higher minimum wage at the election (although I voted against it) I started to perk up. The more I think about it, the more I think this would be really enjoyable for me. And what about the no-stress part!!! What can they do, dock my pay for putting an onion in with the ice cream?!!? The cashier told me that the baggers at this store even get to pick their own hours. All I know is that for the last month or so after this debacle, I am almost in tears nearly every day as I train on a new platform or account specifics only to have the work get caught up and then start all over with something new the next day. This is not fun!! I know that this, too, shall pass, but what will ultimately happen I know not. As our Prez has said, "Time will tell."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)