Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I will be a part of it if I can. I am looking to get out of MT - soon or in the near future, but SM

Posted: Jul 15th, 2017 - 1:23 pm In Reply to: We need an MT Compensation Council and I'm prepared to initiate that - if there is sufficient interest.

would like to help if/when I do get out, or if I stay in for the next few years.

I can respond to you by email.

I'm wondering, however, if other people will be afraid to respond or join, fearing retaliation from MTSOs, as has been the theme from other attempted social media pages or groups.

I seriously do NOT understand how someone could dislike this post. That same type of person would be all over it if such a group as this would manage to raise wages to 15, 20, 25 cents a line, they couldn't get on that job fast enough if it would happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)