Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

unemployment - So you are out of work/money

Posted: Jun 28th, 2017 - 9:42 pm In Reply to: unemployment - romiha

I got the same email and told to be ready for the huge demand for work. Yeah right. You can't show us some consideration and pay us something. We are all ICs so are deserving of nothing I guess, despite the situation. In fact, Nuance should be paying us, but that is NEVER going to happen. I will do what I can, but if you think I am busting my butt for what you pay me to get YOU caught up, then go fly a kite. The doctors can only dictate so much at a time anyway, as they are still seeing patients, so perhaps they will break it up.

Anyway, like I said, this is unfortunate for everyone, but once again the MTs are hit the hardest. Please get your UE if you can. For the ICs, hope you all have a second job, like I do and it isn't transcription. The writing is on the wall. This profession is slowly but surely dying off and this may be the straw that breaks the camels back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)