Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

AHDI - AHDI

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2017 - 4:05 pm In Reply to: I really wish people would stop harping on ADHI - its not the savior some of you claim SM

I don't know what has happened to you to make you so bitter but since you are not one of the volunteers of AHDI you do not know how it is now today or even what the state of the industry is now today. Volunteers getting together cannot "bring back" jobs. Technology has meant medical records have evolved. Evolve with technology or be left behind. Join with others or be left behind. Sit around and complain and don't get educated. Learn how to search for jobs and be able to get some that are not advertised by joining with this group. Or not. I have never hurt you. You hurt yourself with your ignorance and "ME, ME, ME" attitude. Find or start a chapter. Get involved. Find out what the real story is and how much people can't do about companies but can do to help each other on a grass roots level.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)