Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

face to face with providers - rose is rose

Posted: Apr 28th, 2017 - 6:33 pm In Reply to: Providers want to help - been around

My first clinic job as an MT was for a large-ish clinic in Mesa, Arizona. Every month the MTs and leads would vote to decide who would be dictator of the month (based, of course, on all the positive things mentioned in the above post. The winner would come to the MT site to receive a prize--tickets to the movies or some such thing--and we'd have a light snack, chat with the doc and get to know that provider better.
I just re-read this and I swear it sounds like a fantasy but it's true. Can't imagine such a thing today; maybe some in-house MTs do something similar. We remote folks will never see this happen because doctors don't make house calls. (rim shot!)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)