Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

TechniScribe - Minnesota MT At TechniScribe

Posted: Apr 28th, 2017 - 6:11 pm In Reply to: Anyone know anything about TechniScribe, Inc. - jebbie

I work at TechniScribe and trained at their office in March of this year. I am a former ALL TYPE, Transcend, and TransTech MT, to name a few, with 25 years of experience in this field. I give you this background so that you know exactly why I write the positive about TechniScribe below. Going through the buy-outs and "mergers" was so terribly stressful - I left this field for a time and went to work at Walmart a minimum wage, which was not that much less than what my salary as MT had come to.

This is an excellent opportunity with the account that I am on - the one they are hiring for. EXEditor is the platform. Acute care and of course, some difficult dictators. Unlimited overtime at present for W2 employees because we are so, so busy. The training in-house is personable and excellent. You bring to the office your own computer and the professional company that they hire downloads all necessary software for this account - at NO charge to employee. I really enjoyed not having to do this remote - for once. The benefits in today's day and age are excellent - from my perspective. IC is also an option - they leave it up to the MT. Paid times off for W2 employees as well. The future with this particular account is excellent, as it is a large hospital in Minnesota that is growing, growing in North Dakota, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Idaho. No penalty for sending blanks to QA - no deductions for errors. Very, very positive QA feedback. Depending upon experience, I do believe starting salary is somewhat negotiable. I was hired at above $0.04/line - which does INCLUDE spaces. Thank you

LINK/URL: TechniScribe

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)