Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

My TSM has emphasized--sm - anon

Posted: Apr 21st, 2017 - 2:30 pm In Reply to: My OSM sent out an email recently saying - we are not supposed to do that . SM

That it is only 15 minute per OOW shift, but you have to have a total of 15 minutes OOW. She emphasized that because previously we had been told once we have had a total of 15 minutes OOW, then we thought you were gone for the day. So, once you hit 15 minutes total, you cannot clock out OOW any more for the shift.

I find there are a couple of ways that this can be worked. If I do not want to work any more that day, I do not check back at all until the end of the 15 minutes. Then I either complete any work that might be there and sign out for the shift or if nothing, go do my own thing.

If I am hoping to work more, I will try and upload every 2 minutes like instructed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)