Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Phoenix-Good Company - SPW

Posted: Apr 6th, 2017 - 7:02 am In Reply to: Phoenix Medcom - DAD

I have worked for Phoenix for many, many years and had to respond to some of these posts. The company is not perfect, but then which one is? One thing they do have working for them is their understanding that family comes first. Whenever there has been a family/personal crisis, it has been no questions asked, take the time you need, even when one of my accounts was drowning in work. Never any pressure, when can you come back to work. They will work with you if you work with them. I, too, am waiting on this “new account,” and have concerns, but is it their fault that the hospital has tied them up? In all of their e-mails they have offered other accounts to those who want them. They hire to cover and to make t/a time, which I understand because too many times accounts have fallen behind and they get the fallback from the client when we as MTs don’t type our committed lines, or just don’t work at all, not telling them we will be away from the keys so they can try to cover. So before you slam a company, have you honestly talked to anyone regarding your concerns, or are you just spouting off without trying to find a solution? The same people have been working there from day one, they have not had changes in core staff, which says something in itself. They would not still be in business if they were incompetent and did not know what they were doing. I have found they will help, as much as they can, to get you the work, we may like what they have for us but that is our choice to refuse, when offered. They will try to work with you to reach your goals, but it is a two-way street and quite often we all need a little more patience, none of us are perfect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)