Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

update on CAL - cyw

Posted: Mar 24th, 2017 - 6:43 pm

Just wanted to update you on what i know.  I read the frustration, me also, there is nja on friday.  As far as the CAL, they decided to do one for the MTs fired (without good cause or MM cause) and then one for the MTs unhappy here.  It mentioned something about MTs who have been here 10+ years also, but I am not clear on details.  I know some of the issues are pay, meeting 165, and schedules.

I think there is a new site and poll being made. When I tried to find out why they dont post here they said they dont trust everyone?  I can update as I get messages, think there are few hundred MTs involved, and lawyer may be in NY.  If a certain number of MTs do lawsuit against a company it can affect the company.  I am not a legal person in any way, just relaying info you might want to know.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)