Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Imedx- independent contracter - WC

Posted: Mar 7th, 2017 - 11:32 am In Reply to: We had last year's taxes done for us and it was (sm) - New at this too

Thanks for info. What I did is FINALLY got someone from the IRS to answer my question. Found my local office and they transferred me. They went over a serious of questions about 2016 tax return to see if I have to do quarterly or yearly and I don't have to do estimated taxes unless I just want too and if I do, I use form 505 and another one. I guess it varies person by person what you do so best to call. 1099 will be given to me by the company at end of 2017. Unemployment though is paying in taxes on my checks, but not SS, just state and federal, so he still suggested I call SS department (here comes another nightmare) LOL and State revenue to make sure everything is in order.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)