Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Virtual hugs to you - LTMT

Posted: Feb 21st, 2017 - 5:55 pm In Reply to: Seems the new thing to look for... - CG

One day so good they tell you that you could teach classes, the next on PM and barely hanging on. I totally get it. What changed? Same MT, same accounts, well at least mostly, same work ethic.

Personally, I think what changes are the factors we can't control: Reports that require a lot of blanks. Unfamiliar or lousy dictators. Poor audio. Just a crappy run of luck on reports. This affects our LPH too.

It is too bad we have to be so closely monitored because the end result is we all have an unrealistic standard to try to live up to. No matter how hard we try to be perfect, we ARE going to miss an occasional DOS, especially with the dictators who slur it out rapid fire in the first few seconds and go on to distract us by having entered incorrect patient data, forcing us to flip between screens, manually enter patient data that we can't even hear, and ARGH. Who leaves off a DOS on purpose? No one.

In an ideal world, the hospitals would issue a statement to all dictators to repeat patient info and DATE OF SERVICE at the end of every report. There. Problem solved.

Don't be sad. You are NOT lower than dirt. It sounds to me like you are very good at what you do. Some of this is just plain crazy, isn't it. Guaranteed you will be in another employee spotlight, thinking on how easy it is for things to change in the blink of an eye around here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)