Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: IC worker.. (Views: 45)

No not much - MT234

Posted: Dec 8th, 2016 - 7:00 pm In Reply to: Unfortunate - Vin

No. It was really a wonderful account. But apparently there were minor things like different opinion on commas and those types of things. Nothing major at all. I guess this is what bothered me most. These were things which on the first day were the types of feedback which would have been learned (the QA preference versus what I am used to doing on my present job) in time. There were so many nit picky things such as that, which caused problems. It would have been a breeze and a wonderful place to work I just know it. If anyone gets the job, just hang in there if you have the patience. I fault myself for not being up to par and impatient. But who can ever know what is the right choice and what is the wrong choice in our industry... Seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)