Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Triton - A-MT

Posted: Oct 27th, 2016 - 12:40 pm In Reply to: On the A the side in Triton, they use adjusted units and some whacky formula - so typed is not same as edited

You're right, it absolutely adds up. Doesn't it make you sick when you look at your production detail and see what you ACTUALLY typed as compared to the "units" that you actually get paid for. It is crooked, I agree. I think you put up with it for so long and then finally get to the point where there is just nothing positive about working here anymore. They treat the employees like dirt, try to think of every way they can to screw you. I'm all for OT but having MANDATORY OT for almost the past year every day is a bit exhausting. You can never get a day off unless it is some random Wednesday 6 months away that might not actually be taken already, have to work all the holidays if they fall on a scheduled work day because magically the calendar is always closed even before we are allowed to submit for them and God forbid something unexpected happens in your life that doesn't coincide with your work schedule. It might be the perfect job for the perfect person who doesn't need benefits, can work 24 hours a day and has a completely predictable flawless life where the unpredictable never happens HOWEVER that is not me (nor would I want it to be). I sure hope better things are heading all of our ways, we are all in this together!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)