Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Re Times - Elf

Posted: Oct 16th, 2016 - 6:01 pm In Reply to: Basically you stick to your selected times but if there is a time you need - off for whatever reason, just talk to SM

That's not a problem. The time thing isn't a problem and I know they'll work with me anytime I need to be off. Even as an employee, working with some of the people I will be transitioning with, that has never been an issue...very lenient. That's one reason I always have said that the way the employees were treated at former company was nothing short of excellent, and that made up for the lower pay. Also keeping in mind this former company (as an employer/employee) was in the same boat as all of us are in...a small business that did all it could to stay afloat and keep us employed after EMR came into effect and accounts were ripped away from them. So to be clear on my whole post, this has NOTHING to do with old company. Now it has to do with the new IC company. Whew...does that make sense? The only thing I was a shell shocked by as far as my old employer was the short notice on everything but otherwise, nothing bad I can say other than I am sad that it is no longer a company I will work for ๐Ÿ˜” But at least we get some of the same accounts and I will be working with some of the same workers. I'm just confused on the IC thing..all of it! I will call the IC company tomorrow and clarify on the templates not counting (the only red flag that worries me). I don't care if they set hours because I'm gonna work the hours I was working anyway to stay on track and to keep myself disciplined as well as to meet turnaround times. I just don't like change I guess. I do have a good friend who is an IC (not a transcriptionist but IC). She can help me on the tax stuff and all that. Just a whole lot to take in and get prepared for. Thanks for all of your advice. Wish me luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)