Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - SM

Posted: Oct 7th, 2016 - 11:16 am In Reply to: Yes, they may be paying you less than what you earned. - see message

They did that to me when I used to work for them several years ago. I made the mistake of not checking my pay stubs on a regular basis and only checked to make sure that my direct deposit was in my bank account. I eventually did start checking my pay stubs again and found that they had been short changing me every single time for several months, which I HIGHLY doubt was accidental. When I confronted them with this, I was told that they would look into it, but I never heard a word from them about it, no surprise. I wouldn't put anything past these people at all. They are probably trying to hide something by not posting stubs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)