Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Okay - Violet girl

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2016 - 12:27 pm In Reply to: age of information not again of information - MT

I think you will find that any job you are seeking requires an on line application, I know of nowhere, even locally, that doesn't have an electronic application process. My experience is that they all want at least the last 4 of your SSN although I don't think I've ever been asked for my driver's license although it might be an application Milner uses across the board and some of their IT staff and what not might need to have a valid driver's license. If they are using the info to run a background check on you, they have to ask for permission. As I said, just leave it off if it is not mandatory and apply anyway if you want the job bad enough, maybe with the disclaimer that you will furnish it at the time of hire. If I was unemployed and had no job, I would do it, no questions asked. They probably use a secure server to transfer information. The other thing is that it might look suspicious if you don't give it to them, as if you are trying to hide a DUI or bankruptcy. The other thing would be to request a paper application, but online or on paper, you will still need to give them the information. I guess I am naïve and too trusting when it comes to applying for jobs but I've done it a lot and never had a bad experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)