Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It is all voice wreck - Old MT

Posted: Sep 29th, 2016 - 12:33 pm In Reply to: Consistently high volumes of work...SM - Old Anon

I can't do voice wreck-- it really slows me down. I can type much faster than to try to make sense out of the crap that the voice wreck types out. If they did have any straight typing, they only pay 6 cents a line. The Fluency program has so many steps to go through, a lot more than any other system I have worked on. I couldn't make any decent lines, so no decent money and I quit. If these companies paid an hourly wage for all the extra crap you have to do besides just the lines, they would have people who would stay. Who can afford to do all this extra crap for free? Every new job requires you to learn yet another new program. Fluency is the worst one I have ever had to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)