Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

MT Pockets - Moe

Posted: Sep 19th, 2016 - 4:15 pm In Reply to: The continuing Nuance saga - MT POCKETS

I feel your pain. I have been an MT for 26 years, worked for the same hospital for 26 years and my job was outsourced. I was making $21.00 per hour when I left, making squat now. My account NEVER has enough work! Thank God I had money in savings and a big payout from the hospital I worked for or I'd be in a financial mess. I was promised to many things to onboard with Nuance, none of which panned out, all lies on their part. It only took me a month to realize Nuance is not the place to be and I have been looking for a new job since. I apply for anything that fits my skill set. I know there is no way I will walk into a job that pays what I was making but at this point working at McDonalds would be better than working for Nuance! My last paycheck was a joke, barely enough to buy a tank of gas after taxes and insurance was taken out of it. I only had 9 hours on that pay period. I am disgusted with what has happened to the career I so dearly loved, it's heartbreaking we are no longer appreciated and paid a decent wage. Time to jump ship and start over.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you find a new job you can be happy at.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)