Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

She just fired me this week -MarCa - noname

Posted: Sep 19th, 2016 - 3:40 pm In Reply to: She just fired me this week - MarCa

I'm so sorry to hear you were fired, but I think in the long run, it will prove to be a blessing in disguise. If you have kept copies of all emails to/from her and all the insane things that are going on at MM, you shouldn't have a problem getting UE. Some people have posted they didn't have a problem, but I know others have. In most cases, you get denied the 1st time, but if you have anything to back yourself up and you appeal it, you will usually win.

See my response below to mom-2-huskies about when she needed to take her dog to the vet. I hope KP gets a HUGE dose of Karma and we all hear about it!

I sure hope the petition that has been started gains enough signatures to have it brought to the attention of the appropriate people and that eventually someone starts an investigation into the MTSOs (and some of their employees) practices!!!!

Good luck to you. Sit back, take a deep breath, enjoy your freedom for a few days, and then get to work getting your 'ducks in a row,' file for UE and go on to bigger and BETTER things! Please keep us posted. It is so nice to hear that others have made it out of this h-hole and actually find something better!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)