Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

KP was my TSM - noname

Posted: Sep 19th, 2016 - 3:31 pm In Reply to: KP was my TSM - mom2huskies

She was my TSM, too. My dog couldn't walk and I knew she needed to go to the vet, but I went to work instead. I stopped for a few minutes to check on my dog and when I moved her, she really yelped. I tried calling KP and my HDSM and, of course, no answer. I called KPs boss who told me to clock out, take my dog to the vet, clock back in later, finish my shift, and let KP know what happened. That is exactly what I did. Her response? That was not the way things were supposed to be done. Excuse me? I did exactly what your boss told me to do! I know that at least once I mentioned this to her boss, but nothing was ever done with that info., I wasn't asked for further info, I wasn't encouraged to 'file a complaint,' or anything along that line.

Several days later, I had a kitty that I knew must have flea anemia and was very sick (from previous kitties dying from it), but because of how things went with my dog, I waited to work my shift before taking the kitty to the vet. It's condition changed for the worse about half-way to where I was taking it. I am positive that it was minutes away from death by the time it was seen. The tech grabbed it and ran out of the room yelling "I need a doctor now!" Good news - it is still alive, but not after a long, rough week on the kitty and an expensive week for me and it's new owner!

I should have taken it to the vet no matter what, so that is my fault, but I blame her in the long run for making me have to choose following her stupid rules (I guess she thinks she is the owner of MM - does anyone know if someone related to her is part owner/higher management?!) or have my pet die. I really hope Karma deals her a HUGE dose of what she has dished out on those who have had the disadvantage of being under her in either the TSM or HDSM position. I can't even begin to think of all the words that describe her.

I'm sure she has been complained about many, many times, yet she's still with MM. In fact, they did away with her position and made her an HDSM. What does that tell you? The MTs do NOT matter whatsoever!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)