Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

nuance - nuisancemls

Posted: Sep 18th, 2016 - 8:13 pm In Reply to: And while we are at it.... - nymt

I was a QA when we were getting hourly wage and a few accounts to work on. We got to know MLS and I personally tried to teach and give pointers and never speak down or shame an MLS because I knew how it felt. Then, we went to the "grid" and started to get up to 70 NEW accounts to go in and out of which then would not have work. so NOT getting paid to in and out of accounts, I switched to MLS work. I tried to be a good QA but it got to where Nuance was making it impossible for us to be mentors and helpers! Now as an MLS we are cut down if we leave too many blanks for QA if we are unsure and want feedback. I am so fed up. Nuance is making it so that in order for us to get any sort of income where we can survive, we need to rush through our reports and not care...so sad to see transcription go down the crapper.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)