Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Oct 1: What happens then - anon

Posted: Sep 13th, 2016 - 11:20 am

I am curious what is going to happen on Oct 1.  Once the CA employees are gone, how many of us will be getting calls about schedule and account adjustments?  Right now, my account has more work than usual.  Even with that, I have been pulled a couple of times to work on my secondary because it is behind (which I absolutely hate doing).  It makes me wonder if I will be told to switch accounts again.  If that happens, I will be turning in my resignation.  I have had far too many account changes in the past several years.  My account is not fabulous but I am familiar with it and have no desire to go down that road again.

I hate this limbo, though.  I have to renew my Shorthand license in a couple of days and was considering getting a pair of transcription headphones but do not want to waste the money if my turn to say, "take this job and shove it," is coming soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)